Connecting to services and supports
If you meet our eligibility criteria, you can choose to apply to any of the following services:
- Mental health services (e.g., case management)
- Supportive housing for individuals with mental health and/or addiction needs
Am I eligible?
To access services, you must be:
- dealing with a serious mental health concern and/or addiction, and/or dual diagnosis (mental illness and developmental disability),
- 16 years of age or older, and
- living in York Region or South Simcoe
Also, if you are applying for any of the housing supports programs, you must be willing to accept some level of support from the housing provider.
If your needs or situation are different than what is listed above, please contact us, and we will connect you to the appropriate resource(s).